Ir al contenido principal

My First Post



Hi
I'm Sofía. I just turned 19 today and I've decided to make something new and write a blog.(Haha. No.) I do it for the english class but I'll try to do it well because I never write about myself, what I do or like or whatever you can put on a blog.
So, I'm chilean, from a little city called Los Andes and I study architecture sice one month in Santiago and I'm really enthusiastic with it.
I've been on exchange in Germany the last year so, I speak german and I would like to learn more languages.
I love my family, friends, animals, food and the love.

XOXO Gossip girl(?)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Amsterdam Centraal

Amsterdam Centraal A building I like and had the chance to see is the Amsterdam Railway Station (or Amsterdam Centraal, in Dutch).  It is a big and grand old building, the first thing you see when you come by train, apart form the port and the lot of ships, and you say, "wow, I am finally in Amsterdam!".  Amsterdam is a beautiful city  with a lot of historical architecture, there are so many places to visit, historical museums, fabrics, the national library, you can also cross the city on foot or in a bike tour.  The railway was designed by Dutch architect Pierre Cuypers, who also designed the  Rijksmuseum in the same city,  and first opened in 1889. It features a  Gothic / Renaissance Revival  station building. The Rijksmuseum Since 1997, the station building, underground passages, metro station and the surrounding area have been undergoing major reconstruction and renovation works to accommodat...

Something Artistic

    Hello Today I've to write about something artistic I enjoy doing. For the moment I consider I'm not doing nothing artistic besides the stuff for the workshop and cooking when I want to eat something special.  I used to be more artistic when I was in the school, I played guitar for a coupple of years and danced ballet for a bit longer (this is something I'd be happy to do rigth now). I love dancing even tough I'm not the most coordinated and so. It's something that just make me happy and gives everyone energy.  Since 5th grade I have alternated between rhythmic gimnastics and ballet. When I couldn't continue I started to go to the gym and there I also went ofter to the dance classes like zumba and even arabic dance.  The last semester I went in to the afro dance CFG and it was amazing, it's cool when you do something which becomes to the moment you most expect of the week but this year I haven't been enough organized to do something els...

A Concert

          A concert I'd like to write about is the Calle 13 concert I went in 2015.  At this time, Calle 13 was my favorite band, I was in Germany and I knew they were on tour so they had to visit Germany too. I barely knew that they'd give a concert in Hamburg, the nearest city from my town, I asked all my Latino friends and Germans who had been in Latin America  to come with me and they were also planning to go.  It was cool in many ways, I don't usually go to concerts but this was a very special situation, the tickets were cheap and I gave it to me for my birthday. It was cool just the idea of going to a concert in another country with many crazy people (we were about 15).  We went together by train from Lübeck to Hamburg, at the station we bought us some food and drinks, we lost each other, no one knew were the concert was and how to get there, some of the group hadn't cell phones so we couldn't find them. And all this jus...